We are delighted to announce that we will be able to offer the following awards to recognise excellence at the Approaches to Migration, Language & Identity conference:
- 1. Outstanding Researcher. This is award is sponsored by Routledge Studies in Language and Identity and the winner will be offered development work/sessions with a Routledge commissioning editor on publishing your monograph plus a £150 Routledge book voucher.
- > Birgül Yılmaz – The making of the unaccompanied children on Lesvos island: From legal discourse to everyday life
2. Outstanding Engagement with Policy. This award is sponsored by Edinburgh University Press and the winner will receive a £150 EUP book voucher.
3. Outstanding Doctoral Researcher. This award is sponsored by Palgrave Macmillan and the winner will receive a £100 Palgrave Macmillan book voucher.
> Arianna Grasso – Twitter and Refugeehood: Practices of Resistance in Contemporary Australia
4. Outstanding adaptation to the online paper format. £50 book voucher.
> Cécile Balty & Alexandre Leroux –Mapping pro migrant discourse on Facebook: The Belgian migration activist scene and its (re)configuration from 2014 to 2018